Register before February 13th and Save $100 with the code LEAD
We have pulled together four of the most common and impactful areas of leadership training that successful owners, CEO’s, and Executive Directors and go through when they are looking to grow an organization.
In this full day, no-fluff, workshop, you will learn how to address some of the most critical areas of leadership for yourself and your organization. You will walk away with the knowledge, tools, and guidance needed to start implementing change when you return to your organization.
The four areas that you will work in are:
Communicating Simply and Powerfully
Resolving Unproductive Conflict (Individual and Organizational)
- Influencing others to improve results
- Lead teams based on informal influence, not formal title
- Build strong working relationships, up, down, across, and outside the organization
- Improving credibility and trust within the organization
Engage and Mobilizing Employees
- The 7-Step Approach
- How to resolve conflict in a safe, non-judgmental way
Register Today and Take your organization to the next level!
*All attendees will receive a Certificate from the Duquesne University SBDC.
- How to anticipate organization resistance
- Gaining momentum
- Setting goals
- Communication in the process
- Handling Setbacks
- Celebrating results
*Registration Fee includes breakfast, lunch and parking.
Speaker: Ken Sevick