Are you a small business owner interested in offering your products and services to the federal government but don't know how to start?
This is an online event.
Are you a small business owner interested in offering your products and services to the federal government but don’t know how to start? Then join SBA Business Opportunity Specialist, David Pinkosky, for an informative webinar about how your small business can compete for federal contracts!
This session will provide a general overview of what it takes for established, for-profit small businesses to enter and succeed in the federal marketplace. Attendees will leave with the understanding of how to register to become a federal government vendor and have the tools necessary to determine if federal contracting is right for them.
On our agenda:
• Doing Business in the Federal Marketplace – Why or Why Not?
• Registrations & Codes to Know – UEI, SAM, NAICS, CAGE
• Common Solicitation Types
• The Importance of Marketing to Federal Agencies
• Am I Unique? – A brief overview of SBA Socioeconomic Programs for Small Business Vendors
Speaker: David Pinkosky, SBA Business Opportunity Specialist
The Duquesne University SBDC offers a variety of events to help you start, grow, and exit your business . We have a full calander of events as well!