Employees are vital for every business. Healthy Workplace Programs are not add-on benefits but investments in human capital. Maintaining a healthy workplace could improve employee productivity and engagement, decrease healthcare costs, and improve recruitment.
Building effective programs around wellness promotion and health & safety for the first time is a major undertaking, so it’s important to gain some perspective and understanding of the basic requirements and challenges you’re likely to face along the way.
In this webinar, you will gain an understanding of all services offered under the Healthy Workplace initiative through the Duquesne SBDC and discuss various components of employee wellness promotion vs occupational safety and health programs.
- Identify components of a Healthy Workplace
- Understand the benefits associated with a healthy workplace
- Recognize the importance of a health and safety management system
- Understand regulatory compliance
- Determine if your business would benefit from the SBDC services
- Utilize industry tools and resources
Speaker: Marla Breitbarth, Business Consultant (Healthy Workplace), Duquesne University SBDC
*This webinar offered through the CARES Act Funding, which aims to help small businesses deal with the challenges stemming from business disruption and damage by the current pandemic.