This webinar is designed for small businesses looking to hire a video production company.
When it comes to producing content for social media and other platforms, one area that most small business owners struggle with is video. Camera equipment is expensive, video editing software can be very overwhelming, and most people don’t have a complete understanding of the entire video production process. So how do you overcome these challenges as a business owner and keep up to date on the current content trends? For many, the answer is to hire a video production company!
This webinar will cover:
- When do you need to hire a video production company
- Defining your current content needs
- How to identify your content budget
- What sets video production companies a part
- Key questions to ask the production company
- Overview of the entire video production process
- Contract agreements and rights to content
- Measuring the success of your content
Register today to find out what to look for when hiring a video production company!
Speaker: Tyler Benninger, Content & Video Production Specialist, Duquesne University SBDC