Our primary offices are located at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA.
Duquesne University Small Business Development Center
108 Rockwell Hall
600 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15282-0103
Phone: (412) 396-6233
Fax: (412) 396-5884
Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:00 PM
|Time: 09:00 AM|
|Event Type: Training Event|
What does every business owner have in common? They want to meet more customers and sell more. The problem is that most are experts in their industry, but not at selling.
Join Duquesne University SBDC for a one-day interactive workshop that will help jumpstart your sales and offer you proven methods for finding new customers, capturing their attention and getting them to commit to the sale.
Learn the techniques that have worked for thousands to create predictable, consistent sales results that lead to long term customers who are willing to give references.. Leave with cutting-edge solutions that can be implemented easily with a little practice.
Presenter, Scot Teachout from Peak Performance, will address the following:
· Before you meet a customer: Who is the decision maker? How do you find them? What should you know about them? How do you get past the gatekeeper? Learn the steps for defining the objective of the meeting and creating a mindset within the customer that will improve your chances of making the sale.
· Cold Calling: How to turn the dreaded cold call into a “Yes, let’s meet”.
· Networking: Tips for getting the most of the time you spend.
· Establishing Pain: How to ask the right questions, become an active listener and turn the customer pain into a solution that works for them.
· Understanding the Decision Maker: A look at 4 personality types and how each should be approached to create a good rapport and a lasting bond for future sales.
· Getting the Asking Price: Methods for working with customers to establish a budget, even if they say they don’t have one, and getting them to pay without remorse later.
· Presentation Skills: How to create a more powerful & dynamic presentation than your competitors and motivating a positive response from your customer.
· Handling Objections: Turning common objections into a sale.
· Post Sell and Retention: An important step in creating a forever customer is following up to make sure there is no buyer’s remorse and that your brand is top of mind during their next purchase round.
· Recruiting and Hiring Salespeople: As a business grows, a sales team becomes an integral piece to the success of the firm. When should you hire? Where to look for good sales people? What are the characteristics of a good salesperson? What are the exceptions to these characteristics?
All attendees will receive a “Boot Camp” Certificate from the Duquesne University SBDC.
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Location: Rockwell Hall Room 108, Duquesne University, 600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15219
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm